What to expect at Peninsula
At our meetings, we want our guests to feel like they are at home. You'll find no pretention or hype, just genuine people. Authenticity is an important value to us. You are free to come as you are.
These are some of the things you can expect at our church...
- Friendly people that are genuinely interested in you
and your family.
- A church where singles and families are catered for.
- A safe environment for your children (Child Protection Policy in place for our children's workers).
- Services that are geared for you to engage with God.
- A multicultural church.
- A place where church maturity and discipleship are encouraged.
- Strong practical biblical teaching.
- A church that is outward looking to our community
and the nations.
- Christ-centred communion every time we meet.
- Celebratory Praise and Worship.
- A balanced biblical view on giving.
- Gifts of the Spirit encouraged at all services.
- Releasing of body ministry.
- Community minded.
Our monthly celebration services run for approx 90 minutes and are family friendly.
Monthly 9.30am Sunday Service
- Praise & Worship with our band
- Time of sharing testimonies
- Communion & Offering
- Practical bible-based message
- Time for optional ministry & Morning Tea
Small Groups (Midweek)
The following small groups are currently running at Peninsula. Contact us for more information.
- Home Groups meet weekly at locations along the Peninsula (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
- Women's Bible Study - meet weekly on Thursday morning.
- Prayer Meetings (weekly and monthly groups)
- Men's Group - get togethers every 2-3 months.
- Women's Group - coffee every 2-3 months.